Progressive Thinking. Prudent Actions.
We find opportunistic acquisitions based on our extensive experience in evaluating the complexities of various market and potential acquisitions. Through Live Ventures Incorporated, we have acquired companies valued at over $100,000,000. These companies include the seventh largest carpet manufacturer in the USA and the largest entertainment retailer in the Midwestern United States.
We look to create value from fundamentally conservative investment opportunities and stick to the core fundamentals.
We are very aggressive once we've identified a "hidden gem." Here's a brief sampling of a few of our projects owned or managed by our firm:
- Concentra Health Services - More than 400 clinics nationwide and is a publicly-traded entity.
- Marquis Industries – Seventh largest carpet manufacturer in the USA
- Vintage Stock Inc. – largest entertainment retailer in the Midwest
- DaVita Dialysis - The largest independent provider of dialysis services in the United States, and second largest in the world, with more than 1,400 healthcare centers and annual sales of more than $5-billion.
- Northside Hospital System - The largest hospital in the state of Georgia and the leader in the Southeast for gynecologic cancer care.
- U.S Federal Government - The single largest tenant in the world.
- Global: Canadian Government - Located in the nation's capital Ottawa.